Exp-eri-essing Life

Exp-eri-essing Life
My Life "Lay-out"

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Save Save SAVE!!!


Oh man where to start?!?!?!?!

On account of ME not having a job at the moment, my boyfriend and I are trying to save money!!! Can't wait until that pell grant come in from school! That will at least put a smile on our face since it SHOULD be a small lump sum of money compared to.....maybe $200 every 2 weeks, just guessing. We are saving up for a list of things! Some being things I just recently added to the list lol. College life can be difficult! Especially with no money!! It makes me want to just pull all of my hair out!!!! Literally LOL just kidding. Who said life was easy???

1. Apartment (furniture and all)
2. Cell phone (for me)
3. Car (fix them up)
4. Baby shopping for our future niece Chaniyah!
5. Books for college
6. [The part I just recently added] Cothes, some shoes, and hair stuff for me!

UGH!!!! That seems like a little because you only see 6 numbers but there is like 8 things that tack on to maybe 3 of those numbers! It is hysterical! I can be done though but guess what??? NOT WITHOUT A J-O-B!!!!! :(

I am just going to continue to pray to GOD! He fixes EVERYTHING!!!! :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment