Exp-eri-essing Life

Exp-eri-essing Life
My Life "Lay-out"

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Something HAS to be done!!!


You know how it comes to that point in time when you absolutely DO NOT want to bother with your hair???? I am desperately at this stage right now!!! Number 1, I cam tired of wearing this freaking wig LOL and Number 2, I am tired of having to mess with my hair all of the time! I really think I am about to TRY to get Kinky Twists in my hair. I would like a possible brown mixed with a dark blonde color. I wonder if that would be cute on my head! Here is a photo example:


This is the color...the main color! Except there will be a lighter brownish-blonde mixed within. I hope it will be cute LOL Anyways, there is the money issue! Then there is the "Who will do this for me?" and "How much will this person charge?" Hopefully all will work out!!! I will just continue praying! Prayer ALWAYS works!!! Gotta keep God first ALWAYS!!!! Well, until next time Bloggers!!! :)

-Sharae Shevette

1 comment:

  1. i'm going natural too. i did my own kinky twists, learning from youtube videos and practice! hair was about $10 total from sally's and i suggest getting their club card...took me like 8 hours :) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete